ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Management....Please !!!!, page-12

1. 514 Posts.
    @daytrader316 very well said. We've all taken a risk, but where there is no risk there is no reward, and we've spoken many times about this being the tech of the future, a burgeoning technology replacing the redundant and cost-wasting power-management methodologies of last century, and saving a city 40% on their power bill. If we were talking 5-10% cost reductions or even up to 20% it would be dubious whether many cities would bother to sign up for this tech, but 40% is huge. And while there are hundreds of emerging companies vying for a slice of the smart-power market, Gridcomm is a forerunner, making strides in securing contracts in multiple countries across multiple continents and about to list on the ASX.

The future for those with a LT-view is very bright. Fast forward 5 years when it's not inconceivable that the company has grown by then in proportion to business possibility with tech spread across hundreds of cities and the SP may be $1 or more (sorry, I don't mean to up-ramp I am visualising this possibility for my own gains) and for those of us in at the ground level, like myself with 2.2 million shares, will have a comfortable future. Sure, shoot my SP dreams to shreds but if I didn't see this as a possibility I wouldn't have poured my life's savings into it...

Keep holding IMO and you will be rewarded LT ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.