BRK 0.00% 1.4¢ brookside energy limited

Looks like most of the people here are traders with no patience....

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 903
    Looks like most of the people here are traders with no patience.
    Why it is taking so long?
    The main reason is what CLR is doing next to BRK. BRK need to wait for at least 6 months data from CLR to see how the well is going to look like and what sort of oil BRK can expect. CLR has released 4 months data so far as @danpech posted in another thread. Possibly wait for another couple of months data before third party becomes really interested (for either JV or sale). So we have no option but wait probably until the end of the year to know what the monetization event will look like.

The data so far from CLR is extremely exciting with the technique they have used (i.e. stacked wells). Third party may have been interested already and initial confidential discussions are underway given DP is in there.

Why they are not aggressive on the buy back?
    This is my thinking only. Possibly the directors and management has access to some confidential information that is preventing them to go and chomp the sell wall even if the allowed price is above the current wall of 1.3c.

So in short, BRK is printing money, there is really good asset with proven reserve that can be monetized one way or the other. As we all know BRK has been kicking goals after goals and you will find very few companies achieving what they have achieved so far.
    In terms of SP, I am as disappointed as everyone else is but investing is long game with patience. Lets wait until the end of the year for some really good potential return. Oil is not going anywhere soon and BRK is in an enviable position to capitalise the strong oil price in the next year or so.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $44.77K 3.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 13011708 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3014653 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 450144
Last updated 14.15pm 30/04/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.