BRK 8.33% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Management runway available, page-20

1. 955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Most of the people who complain and whine bought when that peanut off twitter was ramping the living shite out of brookside, they then bought the top, over capitalised heavily on a penny mind you, then they got rug pulled !

I'd almost guarantee a lot of these same people were in profit at some point but oh no, even though overcapitalised as they didn't sell one share to cover some or all of their outlay.

Nek minute, it's every one else's fault !

I for one am happy with to let the team run the show, they have taken us from debt to profit in a very good timeframe, those squawkers carrying on about shareholder value need to really think about what this company has been building asset wise and re evaluate their incessant whinging and foot stomping.

Why is it taking so long they say, it appears as though most of those holders cannot read, have zero understanding of the stock they invested in and the path to SH gains.

It really amazes me that most of these same pelicans are happy to bash the stock they hold in a forum constantly using mostly conspiracy theory as the baseline to their argument.

Lol, no worries !
    yep the team is on a junket, going to Disneyland blah blah...

The reason retail is dubbed "dumb retail" couldn't be more on point.

Up Up BRK !!

more junkets !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $11.13K 921.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 15635756 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21560553 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.