BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Management Sell Down, page-19

1. 24,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2118
    ...this forum has parallels with GSW forum...lots of comments daily with expressions of concerns when sp stalling or drifting pointing fingers and counter arguments from the undeterred loyalists ....if only a fraction of your energy and capital is poured into micro cap techs it will undoubtedly produce the results you've been waiting for from BUD. I had my doubts about the large sums of performance share rights for YOJ management when sp reaches a certain level, sold but after a short setback, YOJ price went up undeterred , so what the CEO does with his shares is not going to affect the share price if the overall market continues to belief in the stock. At this point it is a toss up and the jury is out similar to when GSW holders were waiting for the big announcement which turned out to be Amazon. I feel the belief is easier for long term holders already in the stock with large paper capital gains than for new entrants who face a lofty valuation entry point with a perceived uncertain outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.