NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

management shakeup required, page-8

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Ralph,

I rarely post on NKP, in fact not sure if I have at all, but I do read pretty much every post and assess all for imformation that is relevant. I am sure everybody on here is as frustrated as you and I, but some are upbeat, some down and some just neutral but everybody is looking to the best outcome.
    What I have noticed of late is that you will use a piece of information as both a positive and a negative in an argument. This has just happened with your last 2 posts.
    In the first post you refer to the BFS being of no importance (information gleened from one of the now infamous emails) to make a point about the company management (actually pretty much agree with your sentiment on management), but then in reply to Roger1's post who is also using imformation from the email about a JV you are prepared to discount that because it was not in an ASX announcement but it is OK to use the bit about the BFS being unimportant.
    All well and good to be annoyed, angry, upset, frustrated etc etc but please make sure there is balance in what you are posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.