MGT 0.00% 28.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Management, Show us the institutional investors!

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    To start off with on this thread I’d very much want management to read comments here, hence the new topic, show us the investors!
    The main reason for a 50: 1 consolidation was passed, was to allow institutional investors to buy in, and we’ve seen nothing yet or heard nothing from management other than Twitter post about green steel.
    Basically all share holders have lost 92% of their shares with consolidation and price drops to 1.2 cents on pre consolidation scale.
    It seems to me that management keep promising or proposing things that don’t happen like the DFS, as for the options due to be converted in May, MGT need to get SP up considerably otherwise they have miserably failed again.
    MGT management have gone quite, with no new announcements since the AGM, maybe they’ve all gone on Christmas holidays? Already.
    Even long term holders are now questioning the company, I’ve stayed positive even though I’m down some 82% on my investment and ComSec shows a gain over over 1000%. How does this even work?
    The DFS has been delayed as most would be aware, and yet there are no updates on when we can expect it, management wanted consolidation to reduce the volatility in share price, but I haven’t seen this happening, rather all we’ve seen is a drop from the proposed 0.850c to lows of 0.525c.
    Dear BOD AND MANAGEMENT, please show us that you are the right people for this magnetite reserve, and are capable of getting it out to market, SHOW US THE INVESTORS.
    Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by BigJohn1: 19/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 106343 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.01am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.