MGT 7.02% 30.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Management, Show us the institutional investors!, page-130

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    well after all these down days we must be due a rebound.

but I will sit on the sidelines until I either see 15c or I see a funding deal. I don't trust companies like this anymore.

and as for calls that companies comment on share price movements, that's probably not going to happen.

Dont worry, HIO is a dog stock too, and they will return to sub 4c this year. What alot of fools over there.

what should happen is a strategic partnership between HIO and MGT, they are both 2 peas in a pod. Or even a merger between the two.

Razorback was bought for 20m in 2009, and muster dam was free. So no it probably won't get to 15c but that represents my personal risk appetite. I work too hard to let someone idiot company steal my hard earned money. And the ASX is full of these crap pie in the sky companies.

and where is Next Ore? What the hell happened to them.

my sympathy to you all. But hey, I'm calling a bottom at no less than 40c between now and June. But if no funding and a recession hits and a 2008 crisis, then you can you can wipe another 90% off that. It happened to me in this stock in 2009 and it was dreadful. Prey history doesn't repeat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.020(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $30.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 34.0¢ 29.5¢ $239.3K 761.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 5146 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.