MGT 10.6% 29.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Management, Show us the institutional investors!, page-219

1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    it doesn't help if we bombard management with abusive comments. it is immature and unnecessary. Sure SP is tanking but if you really feel it's going south then sell and exit. That is what you get with speculative stocks. That is the risk.

As I always say, fundamentals and the green hype hasn't changed. We are in a good location, government support, HIO DFS won't be done until June 2024, proven DRI tech needing pellets, climate laws, Green incentives, Allies like Korea/India/Japan openly recognising the importance of green steel, stable country, in a place with plenty renewable energy, magnetite 2030 strategy, the list goes on and on. MGT has the best chance compared to other magnetite peers if the opex remains low and iron ore price above $60-80. We will have this information within 30 days.

I'm buying up all that I can now and hey if goes down the drain it's my fault. That is it. Nobody is forcing my hands here. Be accountable and responsible for your actions. Hurling abuse at others for YOUR actions is immature and unnecessary. Nobody deserves to be abused.

Do yourself a favour and log off hotcopper for 1 year + remove MGT from your commsec watchlist if it helps you remain calm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.035(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $29.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 27.5¢ $60.51K 200.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 37974 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.