MGT 6.49% 41.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

I’ve been reading everyones comments and where do I start? The...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    I’ve been reading everyones comments and where do I start? The reason I started the thread “management show us the institutional investors” was because of the urgency to consolidate before Christmas and DFS, since then the SP has just continued to go south.
    I’m in no way trying to down ramp the stock, instead posting my thoughts at the current time. I still have hope and that’s all everyone can have with this stock, but I do expect management to deliver on the reason for consolidation. Like everyone else we have lost 98% of our shares with 50:1 consolidation and now declining even more.
    We all invested different amounts of money and basically what we could afford or what your risk appetite might have been at the time, obviously sentiment has changed for all of us.
    The frustration for me has been the amount of time the green steel card has been played by management and only the other day I was reading that the world would have to spend something in the order of 289 billion dollars to convert to the green steel production process, this will not happen overnight. That brings me to say that had I done more research at the beginning, maybe I would have put much less money into this stock.
    Like I’ve mentioned before management do read some of these comments, if not all of them and in saying that, we all are waiting for the announcement of the investor who ever they are?
    Yes it’s still early days due to the holiday season and we eagerly awaiting their announcement on investor’s.
    It’s also good to see some of the long term investors Injecting their opinions now, the lessons learned are for everyone, but I didn’t expect 18 months of constant decline. As I said Hope is the only thing I’ve left at this point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.025(6.49%)
Mkt cap ! $40.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 41.0¢ 38.5¢ $34.18K 85.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 245 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 35933 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
38.5¢ 40.5¢ 38.5¢ 18625
Last updated 15.43pm 30/05/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.