NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

":As for the professional rampers.... a long time...

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    ":As for the professional rampers.... a long time investor....was told by a trader........ hillarious ! Does that apply to down rampers also lol !"

The difference here Jib, is if your are "down ramping" Or should I say, just telling it how it is, you are always questioned. Just the way it should be.
    But the "Guru's" hardly ever get questioned. As they put their hand on your shoulder and re ashore you all the way down.

I guess it's just a coincidence that "the Guru" that everyone turned to only ever posted on 3 stocks. NKP, CCC, RRS until called out on it. And what do you who, now he posts of other stocks. You might what to see who's posting along side him.

We swim with sharks. IMO these "Well informed' posters are the most dangerous. Give me a "down rampers" any day. Because there the ones who save you money.
    I don't need to be patted on the back every 5 minutes and told I've me the right decision because I already made the decision.
    I need some one to give me a heads up, if it's going pear shaped. The fact that these people are suppress, speaks volumes.

Good luck with the JV this week.
    Share price says it all.

You invest in small caps, you invest in management. Full stop.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.