TON 11.1% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

Management - The ABC of TON, page-14

1. 10,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1044
    Everyone just needs to calm down. The only people that should be panicking with the drop in TON's SP are investors/traders with a ST outlook (Like myself) and holding a sizeable parcel (unlike myself).
    traders should be out by now.
    FAers should never panic unless the FA has changed. Yes, i understand the SP is the absolute indicator of progress and profits. However, remember when you agree to base your investment of FA, you are basically saying that the progress in ST goals will eventually lead to the achievement in LT goals. Ultimately, as the company achieves this (minimal dilution being the caveat) the project will be increase in value as it becomes de-risked and its valuation will align closer to its potential. So why torture yourselves by look at the daily SP. Focus on the checklist. It is only when this starts to fail that a FAer should become worried.
    A quick note to my fellow holder and non-holding wise men. When a SP declines and becomes volatile, understand the emotion LT and FA holders are experiencing. It is usually a combination of anguish, anxiety, frustration and depression. Stating the obvious (SP is lower than yesterday!) and bringing in doomsday scenarios which was not the case when it was going up is provocative and insensitive to the financial loss (hopefully ST) that people are suffering. So try to not to kick someone while they are down. I know as i used to buy and hold and due to lack of FA ability lose more than gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $695 86.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 573150 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 384712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.