TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Management - The ABC of TON, page-15

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    well said insaf, that's pretty much it really.

for long holders, its simply a Yo Yo routine & with no news & the lack of a trend, we just Yo Yo!
    Triton just trades in Range which it has done with the exception of a few spikes.
    seems the anticipation for news has worn out but with no doubt it will return again.

been here watched price gyrate at price levels in Range for years now.
    I keep saying, at some point, there will be a fundamental turning point.
    but for this turning point to kick in we need news to be announced.
    Triton have an abundance of potential news flow that will eventually kick in.
    one of many which news will act as a Catalyst to pave a new Technical strong uptrend.

yet in saying that, many here are very likely becoming dis-alluded by the Yo Yo effect.
    in the background most cannot see the fundamental wheel grinding away pushed by Ton Management.

I believe BB and gang are doing as much as they can
    and "ticking certain boxes that act as a catalyst" does take time a bit more time
    will be worth the wait? well of course it will as I believe good things take time
    and great things only take a little bit longer or more time.

having waited and held since 2012 I am not phased about nickel and dime moves in share price.
    my view is the longer I have been here the closer we get to this Catalyst unfolding.
    I invest in Triton due to Management doing everything they say they are going to do, ticking boxes etc etc
    I have invested in TON to smack the ball out of the park to obtain the grand slam that I and other long term holders deserve, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.222K 482.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 584415 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 135650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.