TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Management - The ABC of TON, page-60

1. 7,432 Posts.
    there is though, lateral. Example India Tata Steel. It took over British Steel, various East Coast USA ones, Europe too. India is also Big in Graphite. It's a market for mines too but you never hear much about what they're doing. graphite Mines there are All [I think} Privately owned or State controlled.
    Anyway it's the doldrums of the Steel Industry in especially RoW countries that is affecting Graphite Flake Demand as per IM but lateral really you didn't think there was a steel industry [anywhere] outside China [exclamation mark] and you're 'into' graphite ? !
    I can't cut'n'paste like ozpolarbear so can't and won't reply counter point to point with links to who said what you should read to his post.
    I don't just post in the TON thread, I post in and on the Graphite Sector.
    Please name one company who is supplying Graphite to China as well as to the RoW ?
    Graphite for traditional and/or growing traditional demand [ie batteries/ expanded] ?
    When you come up with one then identify it's source of Finance, preferable actually in hand, not Mou'd whatever.

I think it's only SYR with it's Asmet deal currently in Limbo but they're having to do Equity Finance, no ROW or Dragon debt facility.
    oh there's several examples of RoW financing for Non Dragon graphite exporters.

Anyway SYR TH lift coming up supposedly today, should be interesting for Sector this month.
    See the Institutions get all their $3.20 shares for 2/3 weeks before the retail holders apply and get theirs.
    so the Angle is will share price fall and stay under $3.20 so the retailers don't take them up ?

probably too complicated or incomprehensible, hey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $7.966K 732.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 535643 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171872 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.