GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

management time u announcement perfectly, page-15

1. 2,086 Posts.
    Wanty....

"Some of the companies u mentioned apprentice may well be good investments,but if you want to talk them up,why dont you do that on their respective threads instead of trying to scare people in to taking their money out of gdn and put it in to "your" favoured companies"

I am not interested in talking anyone out of anything....I can hardly be blamed if someone is stupid enough to listen to the financial suggestions of anyone on an anonymous internet forum....and I would hardly think that whatever I would have to say would cause a mass stampede of GDN investors to the exits.

GDN previously threw out a U announcement at a time when it's shareprice was under pressure....and again now at a time when questions, rightly or wrongly, are being asked.....and this I question.

And yes....as your put it, those companies are most certainly my preferred companies, and have been for some time. Facts are that the market has concurred with the position I took. Uranium in SA was, and still is, where many fortunes have been made of late, and after today's events, that phenomena will only perpetuate. I don't think I need the help of any disgruntled GDN investors to help increase my net wealth.....there will be an avalanche of would-be participants come Monday.

Anyway, best of luck to you and all other GDN holders....hope it pays huge dividends for you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.