OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Management Update, page-42

1. 2,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Maybe the only solution is for all of us to unfollow them. There was one downer that started posting on OGX every hour negatively and then all of a sudden bought 50,000 shares. I think at about 12 cents. I couldn't believe it! Then they were positive. The share price fell-they sold and have been negative ever since. Remarkable. Then I think a moderator said that this person had a good record or something similar.

None of us mind people making posts talking about their doubts at all. look at Jimone. many posts over the last 2 years have been very negative but this is fine because everyone knew it was genuine. Over the last year Jimone has been spot on, on the potential and also on the view that things will take time. I also think she has been helped by the optimists. Did anyone have a go at Jimone? No- because she doesn't post the same thing 10 times a day and it's obvious she is searching for answers. We are lucky to have positive and skeptical posters but some of the more prolific posters are neither.

Now to have H banned is very sad. It may cost me money as I won't have his expertise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.