BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

management way ahead of market recognition

1. 3,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Management way ahead of market recognition

I have just been having a look over the Stanwell purchase of 19.6% of Blue Energy in conjunction with the appointment of Peter Cockcroft to the board as non executive director see announcement August 21, and info in his Bio [ ] that I found on the web see post 323767.

[Published on: 3/25/2008 Last Visited: 3/25/2008
    Peter J. Cockcroft
    Peter J. Cockcroft

Peter Cockcroft is a well known international oil industry executive with a proven track record for successfully managing international energy businesses in various countries, including entrepreneurial project identification, management and implementation (including financing), both in the petroleum and power sector. He has been Country Manager in six different countries, and was responsible for the first combined gas field/power project ever developed in Asia. Peter has a reputation for having extremely high-level contacts in the Asian region, and is often consulted by host governments on international negotiations and energy policy.]

The announcement August 7: Stanwell and Blue Energy have entered into an alliance agreement which will see Blue Energy provide up to 8.5PJ per annum of CSG to Stanwell for a proposed Gas fired power project.
    It goes on to say this …Blue Energy’s capital requirements are reduced, with Stanwell funding field and infrastructure development of the agreed blocks, and Blue Energy receives a leveraged return through the utilisation of its expertise in gas field planning and operations and receives a fee where performance betters production cost bench marks. Blue Energy will also share equally with Stanwell any electricity upside beyond an agreed benchmark.

I can’t help but think, Blue Energy management are doing an amazing job, the company is way ahead of what the market is giving it credit for in terms of their resource, ramifications of the Stanwell agreement and shareholding, and the appointment of Peter Cockcroft with his incredible experience, and as it says it the above Bio “extremely high-level contacts in the Asian region.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.