BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

Good call Combi,It is a known fact, that the company is only as...

1. 565 Posts.
    Good call Combi,

It is a known fact, that the company is only as good as the team that runs it. So over the past 6 months of additions to BLU's management. You just can't pass it off as "Hot Air".

I would like to add to your list of the Blue Energy's management attributes as has been posted in the companies announcements on 21st August & 13 March 08:

Announced on 21 Aug 08.

Re: Peter Cockcroft-

1. He is a DISTINGUISHED lecturer on "RISK" for the society of petroleum engineers.
    2. Was a member of the society of the World Petroleum Congress.
    3. Was a member of the society of Petroleum Engineers.

Announced on 13 March 08.

Re: Bill Williams (Chief Exec Officer - BLU)

1. Has a track record of success shown from when he joined Queensland Gas Co. (QGC) as its senior commercial Exec at a similar point in time that we now see BLU at. (QGC share price is now over $4 and did reach $6)
    2. Was the Manager for Energy Trading for Energex.
    3. Held Business management position under Duke Energy & PG&E.
    4. Held positions in Commercial Management, Value Engineering, Financial Analising & Project Managing in the Resources sector before crossing over to the energy sector.

THIS PLUS...approximately 9 holes left to drill before years end, as mentioned in the drilling activities report earlier this year. ( I count 6 of the 15 drills done since the start of drilling...Please correct me if I am wrong).

PLUS... When you compare BLU's acreage and estimates of GIP(Gas in Place), to some of the larger players out there, then you have got to stand up & take note. For example -
    QGC - have 8000km2 of land with an estimated 19Tcf of Gas in Place and a current share price of $4.20.
    AOE - have 75000km2 of land with an estimted 35Tcf of Gas in place with their share price reaching $4 in June 08.

I can only say that for BLU's shareprice, all of the above things such as the board appointments, along with Stanwells position, plus the ongoing drilling, plus the acreage, plus the Gas in Place can only be likened to filling a Hot Air Balloon with BLU's No.1 product.

ITS NOT JUST HOT AIR WE ARE TALKING ABOUT...ITS GAS & ITS HOT!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.