MKY mky resources ltd

management woes..., page-18

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    By the way, just found the email...This is the one I sent...

HI Allan,

This does look like a positive announcement but I am still concerned regarding MKY's progress and what it means to the share price. It doesn't address some of the issues that have led MKY's share price to an all time low prior to the announcement.

Firstly, why has it taken so long to get the stream sampling results? MKY indicated that they were due nearly 3 weeks ago in the announcement dated the 29/1/2008. This has caused considerable consternation amongst shareholders because MKY is not meeting any of its deadlines regarding the sampling process. Talking up or down a company's share price is not expected but we do expect that MKY's management will try and get maximum shareholder benefit (including AEC's) by meeting deadlines and targets. When can we expect these?

What is the progress regarding the website? Post-Christmas you advised me that you would be "agressively pursuing the matter". It is now 2 and a 1/2 months later and nothing. If MKY is considering further capital raising, how much real interest will there be in a company that announces "bonanza" U results and then watches its SP slide below 2 cents? By continually missing deadlines and not making progress on issues, shareholder confidence is at an all time low.

When is drilling to commence on the current tenements and are there any problems regarding where the U is actually located?

Sorry Allan, but a deal that is not yet negotiated, that completely changes the direction of the company and that involves unknown "Chinese interests" is starting to sound a little strange to me. What will change because of this deal and how much more further capital raising will be required. I personally have watched my investment in MKY slide to less than half what I put in some 6 months ago and little has changed since then.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. On the other hand, a website that could be updated regularly might just avoid you having to address concerns personally.

Many thanks,

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.