GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

management won't listen

1. 1,720 Posts.
    I fully expect that management plus a lot of GGP holders won't want to hear this, but

after this great ANN today maybe management WILL LISTEN TO THE MARKET.

Come on GGP management, I know you are fully immersed in what you do best which is the oil game and you may not have much time left to analyse and plan how to drive up your SP in this current market, with the Euro fallout

BUT, have a rethink about the CR, NOW IS DEFINITELY NOT THE TIME.

Take on short term debt funding which will enable the first 2 and the next 2 wells to be completed, at the very least, then the SP will sprout some much wanted longer legs.

Once everything is steaming along nicely and SP is up where it should be and where management would like to see it, then do the CR, and pay back the debt funding.

What would this cost in interest for a short term loan of around six months, maybe even less than the fees involved in a CR.

You will have 2 producing wells with great oil flow rates plus gas within 2 weeks, for the life of me I cannot understand how you cannot arrange a debt fund to get the next lot of wells going, plenty of time after this then to do a CR to pay back the debt.

Long term debt is in no one's interest, but neither is a CR at these low share prices.

Those that I know in the finance circles believe it wouldn't be at all difficult to raise $10 million with the results so far and the Permian acreage that GGP holds.

Management rethink your strategy on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.