GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

management won't listen, page-14

1. 39 Posts.
    The overall market is jittery, it's understandable that investors fret on the very mention of capital raising.

There is no doubt GGP needs cash for their aggressive drilling program, mgmt wants to raise $$ via SPP, however they are fully aware of that share price is qt low and it is dilutive and doesn't make sense to raise money at current prices, hence they have initiated a research valuation report. Combine that with good reports such as today's awesome flow rates, hopefully when the mgmt do raise money it will be at way higher prices.

The alternative is of course debt. Which some posters have pointed out should be considered by the mgmt. I think the production financing facility mentioned in the AGM presentation is exactly that. Now perhaps with news of such strong flow rates, debt tolerance and the financing facility can be expended and thus reduce the CR portion.

All in all, I expect mgmt to be flexible and act according to how reflective the share price is to actual value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.