CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

management

1. 937 Posts.
    Having been rather critical of Management just prior to the announcement of oil shows in J1, I have just bitten my tongue and ridden the rollercoaster!

But have to agree with PSI and others, this management team and Board couldn't run a chook raffle. JH should be congratulated for amassing this amazing portfolio of assets in Central Oz, but I believe it is time for him to step aside and for CTP Board to be renewed and that once done, they need to bring in a very competent Oilman to run the show.

The current team are running what appears to be a bizarre Keystone Cops type of company where everything they have done so far(...be it JV partners; Market releases that have turned out to be false; )have made them look like bumbling idiots!!

If Patos and the "sophisticated investors" who have come on board have any sense they should initiate a Board spill immediately through the calling of an EGM. Only takes 100 shareholders....bring it on!!

PS:
    Like PSI I believe in the geology and consequently have bought more cptos this morning!!
    PSS: Cant wait for the Proactive Investor spiel by JH on the 19th October in Sydney!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.