CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

management, page-6

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Hi Will2rob.

Firstly, I congratulate you on the quality of your posts over the past few weeks in particular and you are on my favourites list.

Also, I agree with your last post. I just want to qualify my last post in terms of JH and his management. I think that the company and its shareholders are currently paying the price of JH's over confidence in terms of his communication to the market about the JW1 well. Much more prudent to under promise and over deliver and so has left very little room for upside. Todays announcement was scant of any information other than oil did not flow which is the opposite to previous announcement in bold letter that oil flow is likely and talk of oil provence.

Some might say, he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't which is very true but I believe that it would be a better result if he was just more consistant in his messages. As most have said previous to the announcement, CTP and JH will lose credibility if oil does not flow and that has proven to be the case, unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.