SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

management

1. 125 Posts.
    I am a US holder and have been a shareholderfor about 2 years. The yahoo messageboard was very good sometime ago. I do read both and take the good info from knowledable people. SSN has a great management team, but the problem is they over promise and under deliver. Look back at the wells they drilled and the timelines that were put forward. How long have has it been since the Everett well was to be fraced? August? Earl and Rodney were delayed! I understand weather delays happens and problems come up, but If TB puts out an announcement that defender results will be January 1 and we get the results before then great! TB looks like a hero and we up, but honestly how mant times has it been 1-2 months longer than promised?? The bottom line give yourself a cushion when giving timelines. The weak and not patient shareholders will move their money to another stock and will get tired of being disappointed. I will continue to hold and maybe buy more if it goes any lower. Good luck to all and I find HC very informative!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.