TZL 0.00% 2.6¢ tz limited

Not for a moment was I intending to flame. I have at no point...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Not for a moment was I intending to flame. I have at no point disagreed with the comments that you make of the company's progress or the ineptitude of the crew sailing the ship. I am not arguing in the board's favor.
    We are clearly discussing two completely different matters. I'm just saying that we all must surely have to take some responsibility of then space that we are in.
    I personally don't believe everything that I hear or everything that I am told. If I were to board a vessel to do a circumnavigation on the basis that the skipper said he was a wonderful sailor and I would never regret hopping on board. I think that I would be a bit foolish, yet I may consider the proposition.
    If after a day at sea I observe that the skipper appears to not know what he's doing or doesn't manage the vessel as he said that he could, surely it would not be an unsound option get off and look for for another boat. I also find that the skipper has never been on a sailing boat and had experience in only motor boats. He can't handle the boat in heavy weather and the boat is rapidly losing its maritime integrity.
    But hey, I won't get off because the skipper said things will get better, because he's getting the hang of it. He also says that you don't learn to sail in a day . . be patient he says. So I'll believe him and stay on board . . Damn!! the ship sinks and I lose all my possessions, but stay alive. It's all the stupid skippers fault that I lost all . . .

Yeah sure . . . . .
    Shame we've not been discussing the same topic . . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 184050 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 160679 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.