TZL 23.8% 2.6¢ tz limited

management, page-3

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    I understand the capital resources arent there for vast expansion but at least be a player... In my honest opinion I would invest in a marketing team that can actually get the name out there.

I have seen 1 set of TZ mail boxes at a local 7/11. I have searched everywhere to find another location... if anyone has a list of locations where they are trialing I would love to see it.

Forget abroad if you cant get the deals done... Dont waste time and $$$ on something that may not be achievable. You have a whole country (Australia) that can and will benefit from their postal services. For me, its all about marketing right now. Get the name and product out there. As i said, besides seeing one set of boxes, I wouldnt even know the company existed. I am in marketing by trade and one thing I have picked up in the few years i have been working is that you cant grow the company if no one knows you exist.

I would love to have a chance to market this product.

What a great idea... its a shame very little people have actually heard of the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.