SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hello Baukaw & All,Interesting times, you either can live with...

1. 334 Posts.
    Hello Baukaw & All,
    Interesting times, you either can live with the risk, or you cant.

Its also been interesting reading the last few months on the SDL HC thread and the subtle changes.

Matt's certainly No. 1 cheerleader now but does provide some good research sometimes (the article from Cameroon the other day). Hes allowed his opinion however over the top it might be. But equally, NONE of us know exactly what is going on - he could end up being 100% correct, I don't know and neither does anyone else. Well perhaps GC and GJ have a better idea.

You don't have to listen to him or anyone else for that matter; but you should do your own research. I don't understand the sniping on the thread at the moment - I guess its just nervousness as it does on face value seem a lot closer than its ever been.

BUT I've got to say Baukaw could also be right in the opposite direction - I choose to be more in Matt's camp at this point, not because of what Matt says, but because of what I know of SDL and have seen over the past few months.

I simply cant believe GJ would want all and sundry shareholders to get personal invitations from Jill to attend the 29th presentation in numbers in order to increase the volume of jeering by angry shareholders as he left the stage after delivering bad news. The're looking for a good news cheer-squad. Its unlikely therefore to be bad news and bad news in SDL terms means a delay of ANY type.

Baukaw, most of the stuff you post is reasonable - "Yeah that could be the case - good point - nice to have another opinion" stuff. That's the reason for anyone reading HC; well perhaps outside of a few Cheerleaders which may well include Matt.

We don't read it for investment advice, but for new leads to investigate - OURSELVES. (PS thanks Westcott - for me its 6 years of great SDL information)

Sure Matt's over the top but his posts are clearly "on the rails booting the favorite home" stuff; but Baukaw your utter negativity is starting to sound like a campaign.

That last post about a drop in the share price on NO volume - common - you know that's utter rubbish.

Is it Baukaw or Lord Haw Haw?

Best of luck to all and do your own bl**dy Research!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.