SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I really like this do your own research tag!!! Yes of course...

1. 272 Posts.
    I really like this do your own research tag!!! Yes of course look into the fundamentals of stocks etc etc. Bottom line is if you are an investor you woudl generally ensure the company has a strong track record of profits, lets say 5 years, and then GUESS in a way that it will still be strong for years to come. You generally make your money on dividends and reinvesting them back in the company. Sundance has none of those. This is a risky stock so you could say you are doing your own research on a punt. Whilst you can DYOR the only ones that really know what is going on are the directors etc. Even a stock like Coca-Cola got hammered the other day, which is supposed to bea solid stock. Sundance is yonks away from that. A few months back i got the whisper about a stock from someone very very close to a company. I bought in quite heavily. This is what I call doing your own research.!!! The stock tanked on supposed good news. Face it if you are in this stock at this point you are hoping and gambling more than investing. Or you are trying to recover from previous positions. No problem with that, but make you are being honest with yourself and don't hive yourself off as being some sophisticated investor.DYOR. P.S. making comments, finding articles etc etc are generally useful, just to get a feel for the stock bit beware.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.