SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

management, page-62

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hi GCA, yes I am a Sundance optimist. Bluesky? I don't think so. I am not a captive of the current share price. That is all. Any reasonable transactions for the assets at prevailing real world commercial metrics (in most cases - without competition) would result in a number that IMO raise a lot of questions retrospectively about the current share price.

Have I been wrong before. Sheet yeah. Couldn't see the Liu Han theatrics coming. Had I lost money. Sheet load. Do I sincerely believe I will ultimately do well out of Sundance - no doubt barring something coming out of left field like a coup.

Just for the record, I have only posted with enthusiasm when I myself have seldomly bought (as just about everyone on the thread has done from time to time).

I have never suggested who would hoard or die to get out. I have ample times highlighted the risks. I have never told folks here that GJ told me so about anything or have spoken to numerous big time holders with more shares that a barge full to suggest whether most holders (including management) are dying to do one thing or another.

I have only provided a guesstimate of what a change if control event could potentially deliver based on a recent China SOE transaction. I have made references to the SDL published EV to the ASX and presented to global investors and the PRC as a positive piece of information.

I look forward to the announcement on the 29th.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.