EGR 4.76% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

I am sure if the management were to sign the check on the...

1. 12,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    I am sure if the management were to sign the check on the finance themselves, they would have done it 2 years ago and we would now possibly be churning out truckloads of graphite... but hey, they are not the ones to sign on the dotted line... it is ths conservative bankers + RAP + the blwck swan event 4 months ago that has caused these delays imo...

does anyone think that ANY management, however incapable, would cause delay on their own accord? and imo, our management is not that dim based on the fantastic work they have done over the years... I WANT PROGRESS NOW... or make it "I WANTED IT 3 YEARS AGO !!!"... but it is a slow and hard process getting all the ducks lined up...

I will give this management the benefit of the doubt for now as I personally feel that the major delays have been beyond their control and ALL THAT THEY COULD CONTROL has been addressed beyond any doubts - getting binding offtakes, SGP discussion etc etc etc...

so if someone is thinking of selling KNL NOW after being in the top N holding, I am bit surprised at such a major decision... they either know something that I don't (I think not) or they are running out of patience (a personal trait rather than affecting all of us) or just bad timing (happens all the time imo)...

until then, I am holding on with my small holding compared to all of you biggies (but a big holding of my own personal portfolio)... and I hope that we get to see the fruits of the management's labour and our patience so far VERY VERY soon...

but when I say VERY VERY soon, I am mindful of the KNL TIME works and I think 2017 will not be the year we get finance delivered... I think it is going to be a post-Christmas thing now... again, no knowledge of it personally but just based on the 2 big ticket items pending here (RAP + legislative confirmation).... but 2018 is just 10 weeks away and I have the patience for it...

just my rant to top off the week..... have a great weekend guys and see you all on Monday...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $20.82K 203.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 86359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.