PEX 6.45% 14.5¢ peel mining limited

Rob Tyson has been at the helm of Peel since its inception 11...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Rob Tyson has been at the helm of Peel since its inception 11 years ago. Over that period he has amassed 7.08 million shares at an average cost to himself of 7 cents per share - he is sitting on a paper profit of approximately $3.9 million. He also has 2 million option not yet exercised. In December 2017 he exercised 1 million option at a price of 7 cents and promptly sold them for 52 cents - a before tax profit of $450K. Prior to that he grossed $417,631  for the 2017 financial year. See screen shot from the 2017 Annual Report. He is doing very very well! Tyson.PNG
    Now  he has also taken on the role of Executive Chairman of Saturn Metals. For this he earns an additional $50K per year and he receives 0.5 million options and 0.5 million performance rights. The performance rights are contingent on Saturn merely updating the the Apollo Hill resource model within 12 months of listing. It is a free kick of another $100K even if the share price languishes at the listing price. See screenshot below.

I don't think Rob Tyson can afford to do whatever he has to do at Saturn to justify his $150K! He isn't exactly kicking a lot of goals for Peel at the moment with the snail pace of reporting from the aggressive Southern Nights drill program. Nor has he done his credibility any good by yet another delay in the T1 PFS, particularly for the inept reason given. I'm also concerned that he has made the wrong decision at Wirlong in not following up on the main high grade lens.
    Tyson2.PNG
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $84.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $387 2.668K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3174 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 12682 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.