GNM 0.00% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

Management, page-148

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    You must be new to GPP. There is never a de-commissioning of a project. The old ones are left there and u read a short para on it them in the quarterly/yearly telling you they are vey much part of the plan (some argue by plan they mean capital raising plan), and then before you know there is a new project or expanding another. So, for as long as the SHs pay the managements salary, projects keep going and more of them popping out Some 10 years and we are yet to see a single cent of the management's salary being paid by a project profit.

You have to give the management credit as they have a good nack for picking good projects ... some would argue they have to, otherwise SHs wouldn't buy a bar of it.

I HAV REACHED MY LIMITS. I have reached a point where the only option for me will be ASIC if we see ANY more stuff ups with Guyana or unwisely spending the money elsewhere (I am ok with a well thought OHD PDU plan BUT need trial results FIRST and focus on Li unless we get a gov grant- just because Guyana can potentially bring money in). I do not expect garrantee in finding Li as that is the risk one has to be prepared to take ... but I can no longer tolerate ANY level of incompetence or stuff up..

The last three progress reports have been ok ... and I am happy to be proven wrong on what I think about GPP management as that will mean reward for all SHs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311391 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 583569 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.