TLS 1.02% $3.88 telstra group limited

Management, page-23

1. 9,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Agree SLewis,and it is a concern that i disagree with madamswer and clearly I have been proved wrong.
    lol but again in my defence,I put the current tls issues down to management,and I'll repeat tls's failure to buy eye corp now oml for $200m including US and UK operations ,uk/US operations later sold off by the private equity buyer of eye corp,made worse as clearly it was new nfc indoor/outdoor digital advertising business that could have reduced the effect of sensis becoming redundant.
    And again,tls energy,imo an excellent decision for tls to expand to reduce its energy costs and to sell into the grid once beyond its tls's own energy requirements ie considering the potential synergies for belong to re sell energy just like origin,agl ,red energy ,energy australia and united re sell each others energy?
    Tls employs ben burge,on the tls website it makes clear tls's years of experience in solar/battery storage for its rural/remote mobile towers plus its customer base gives tls a competitive advantage in the sector?
    All sounds great and clearly the tls website is referring to retail energy ie home solar/battery storage with consumption controlled by energy apps.
    But the chairman comes out and says 'tls is not getting into energy retail'?.
    So imo we should be blaming tls management and not the sector as imo the future business model will be much more diversified.
    imo only it would not take much for tls to fix its stupid policies and buy oml or some other business within the sector whether domestic or global and buy red energy,a energy producer and one of a few re sellers of electricity and gas.
    Because imo tls has built the platform,now they just need to replace ceo and chairman to take advantage of above obvious opportunities imo.
    There,so i sit here with my life jacket on,and i could have,would have ,should have been proved right if not for tls management ,of course imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.