TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

Management, page-32

1. 9,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Smokey,Madamswer makes the very reasonable point that there are structural reasons why specific sectors behave in a quite rational and disciplined manner when it comes to pricing of their products and services.(sry can't cut and paste).

How can you argue when you look at nbn and mobile pricing?.I have given my opinion how tls should expand there entry into energy to help subsidise the nbn mess ,whether fttn,fttp etc.

So that leaves mobile,again you have tpg with their $10 a month plan which includes unlimited data but only first 1gb is 4glte.
    $10 per month or $120 pa?

So again i'll try and put a positive spin on tls as i have my life jacket on.ie 3 examples 2 suggested by penn 1 published on tls's website.Taking into account tpg's $120 pa .

-starting with docusign,a global leader in its sector with investors including the who,s who of globel tech's and one of the very early venture capital investors being tls.The co is the global leader in its sector,ie paperless contracts done with mobile phones and providing bank security grade connectivity ,the fees vary, but the clear stand out revenue figure is for companies ie real estate agents etc to tradies is $450 pa for the app,thats just one app,charged by tls.(compare to tpg's $120 pa)

-then we have mtdata ie lindsay fox vehicles ie similar to a black box in an aircraft.This service will only improve as tls's mobile network develops beyond 4g national coverage to 5g national coverage due to 5g characteristics.

-final example the tls global enterprise springer contract which relies on tls's global connectivity and NAS infrastructure.

So all should be aware of the forecast increase in data,plus the various apps and services and the pace of development increases that will either require national fast 4g coverage or a 5g handset with real mmWave 5g connectivity and just 'also' what appears to be the coherres advantage in over coming line of sight issues with 5g.
    In short,imo penn was correct in suggesting tls will become a tech co,but he really ,as he suggested 'misarticulated the message ,the market misunderstood the message and down went the sp,when actually as per his current definition of tls tech,tls will become a leading telco that has the ability to take advantage of all future 5g app and service developments including partnering with various global techs.

Now where is the touch on these damn life jackets?,found the whistle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.