RSG 5.38% 61.5¢ resolute mining limited

it is not about how hard management is trying. Relative...

1. 1,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    it is not about how hard management is trying. Relative management performance should be measured, in my opinion, by the share price when management started compared against the current share price, and ultimately against the eventual share price at steady state.
    Your analysis of RSG against miners who are already at steady state is flawed. It is too early to opine on the wisdom or otherwise of the RSG technology focus. Production is yet to ramp up and so costs are yet to fall and consequently the market is yet to re-rate.
    Your challenge is to assess the likelihood, and drivers, of NST or EVN doubling from here over the next two years against the likelihood, or otherwise, of RSG doubling from here.
    I remain impressed with current RSG management’s achievements to date (up 400% - is there a better management performance in a gold stock over the last 4 years?).
    your focus on the Board’s opinion or influence is irrelevant - look at Gascoigne - the Board does not drive value and does not provide the ultimate assessment of management until it is too late. Where you are correct is to judge management in the share price performance - it is the only true measure of value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
-0.035(5.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.309B
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 64.8¢ 61.0¢ $6.159M 9.878M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 97876 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.5¢ 35050 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.