RSG 0.00% 68.5¢ resolute mining limited

Management, page-24

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Good luck Esh. I've taken a big hit on DCN and mostly excited RSG after March quarterly. I should have done the same with DCN but they managed to convince me with their announcements that there was no need to panic. In fact most of my buying was after that announcement. I will be investing in RSG if they can demonstrate success at Syama underground. Yes, gains will be much less but losses too if this mine has some problem they can't resolve. For now I am not so sure. I don't need another DCN lesson.

The lesson I've learned from this is simply trust no one! I tend to measure people by my own standards and there is no way I wouldn't keep shareholders updated. I would be at that mine 24/7 working out as quick as I can what is the truth and dealing with it regardless of what the consequences. In the end it all ends up in the same spot but more people get hurt and your credibility is shot for good.

Its hard to put your hard earned money into markets that are so manipulated and traded on insider information not to mention the bots. SBM puts out a tiny adjustment to their guidance and ASX is all over it. Where were they with the hard questions when DCN did some major misses against some firm statements of hitting their targets? I hope Rohan Williams from Dacian Gold understands a lot of people are hurting.

Anyway, all the best. Trust no one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.