RSG 2.91% 53.0¢ resolute mining limited

Management, page-43

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Good point you make!

"Just as jails are full of innocent people, companies presenting at investor conferences are all undervalued" This was the brilliant quip by the Moderator at an investment conference I recently attended. And, so it is with all company promoters (read CEO's, MD's, Directors etc), they all have wonderful products, services or potential or existing mines; I have yet to hear one company representative say they have a terrible project, product or service.

So from a purely cynical point of view it is very much caveat emptor in the share market, because we all know the regulators are paper tigers. The only real tigers are litigation lawyers and they eat most of the carcass, only to leave the bones for their engagers.

Speaking of cynicism, ask a miner where he is most likely to find mineralisation and he will tell you "at old mine sites". Whenever you have brand new projects located at the sight of old workings you just know to have the BS antenna well tuned in and this was the case with DCN (Esh's Bete Noire). I feel for everybody who have lost; they are victims, victims of old fashioned Disallowed salesmen and victims of their own lack of cynisism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.128B
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 54.5¢ 52.0¢ $13.30M 25.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 280119 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 1254766 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.