RSG 2.91% 53.0¢ resolute mining limited

I had the privilege of talking to JW yesterday, I asked heaps of...

1. 1,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    I had the privilege of talking to JW yesterday, I asked heaps of questions, regarding... the recent drop in share price, challenges they had to overcome in blasting, upcoming guidance & the ramp up to steady state (He is very easy to talk too) Afterwards I was very satisfied that RSG is going to do just fine... when I asked about the small parcel he picked up... John confirmed that he believes the company is really good value at these prices... and that if he was holding onto bad news that it would be illegal for him to trade.. so I’m assuming he purchased it because RSG is excellent value, and also as reassurance to Share holders that bad news is not pending/no leaky ship on the ground. JW believes guidance will be meet, and they are working very hard to reach that goal.
    One thing that John said that resonated with me... He simply said some things are out of their control E.G the big players that have been divesting lately (they probably have liquidity issues).
    What is in their control is to add value to shareholders... they are working diligently on developing and delivering world class mines with low aisc and long life...
    Johns Narrative has not changed, he is still very confident in the big picture..
    I encourage Share holders to get behind their CEO, because he is championing the cause for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.128B
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 54.5¢ 52.0¢ $13.30M 25.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 280119 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 1254766 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.