RSG 2.99% 60.3¢ resolute mining limited

Hi Liberty. That has been my experience in general. Hes a smart...

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Hi Liberty.
    That has been my experience in general. Hes a smart guy and is open about the challenges associated with operating an asset that's seen it's best days, at least ROI wise. Gold mine or money pit is still a fair discussion at this point. A warm fuzzy feeling is obviously not what you should be looking for after talking to an MD. Seeking real answers to hard questions (respectfully) is a better quest. Many of them are experts at saying a lot and saying nothing. Many could get a walk up job in parliament if mining doesn't work out.

As for the 25k well it's obviously a token, but he has always pulled the wallet out when holders have had cause for concern, which is certainly an endearing quality for an MD. Not all are like that

All told Syama developments will have cost something like $600-800m, but we'll never really know. Could that investment have been put to better use with an acquisition? Maybe not if SBMs offer on Atlantic is anything to go by. Could argue NST did a better job of that, but time will tell.

Syama UG has a lot to live up to, and a lot riding on it now that cash reserves and high grade oxides are running low. Crunch time.

Any word on specific UG issues ? Sounds like they're fine tuning the drill / blast program. Hopefully the rock is breaking consistently. From what Eshmun suggested it's not a given.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.3¢
Change
0.018(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $1.288B
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 60.5¢ 57.5¢ $5.007M 8.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 341106 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.5¢ 388799 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.