COI 4.41% 16.3¢ comet ridge limited

Bear, you disappoint....I thought the above was very fair and...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Bear, you disappoint....

I thought the above was very fair and reasonable.

I thought you believe in Tor and the Team. Its the 29th, you still have 3 days including today bud.... Have faith!!!

I thought you were full of positiude. If anyone is being negative its you champ.
    You are not willing to put your faith in Tor & Co. Dont be so negative. Come one, potential retail investors are watching and we need them for the next capital raise. get positive Bear!! Throw some faith behind Tor & Co.

On a side note, this thread has 1,200 views, which is more than what Management get for their momentum building Notices, so between you and me angry, we are getting some traction and visibility for COI!!!

Oh, what just came through.... A Notice! Could it be Mahalo after 10 years?

Oh bugger its just an update on a Galilee, another project with delays (I wonder if these guys worked for the Department of Defence?).
    Oh and look at the notice... Weather Delays... Ah Bummer but hey Mahalo is coming and then boom Galileeeee project
    So close Bear. Thought it was Mahalo and Tor was getting his Performance Shares and taking you out for a nice dinner

Heads up though....3 days left..

Go Tor, Go COI, Go Management. Lets get those Performance Shares and hit our Targets !!!!

Mahalo here we come - 31/01/2020

I can feel it Bear.

I can feel it!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.3¢
Change
-0.008(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $180.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $115.9K 716.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 161323 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 208780 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.