COI 0.00% 19.0¢ comet ridge limited

Pierre, I understand your frustration with the sp and where we...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

Pierre,
    I understand your frustration with the sp and where we areat, but.Not all targets are met on time for a variety of reasons,not just management. One major reason in regards to Mahalo is that our team isworking with two other large companies. It’s not just Tor and James saying whatdo to and when. Many people have their own ideas and thoughts of what is best, costings,and much red tape to satisfy both within each company, and within the govt.
    It’s not just Tor saying “I feel like drilling a hole today,hope there some gas, if there is let’s sell it”, or that he “doesn’t feel likemeeting targets this month”. Come on, get a grip.
    That’s great that there have been other QLD projects thathave progressed to production. There are others that have also had plenty ofdusters with their drilling, setbacks, delays, floundering and seemingly manipulatedsp etc.
    Just remember Comet are explorers first and foremost. When Ipurchased shares in Comet, and continue to do so, I never thought we would getthis close to commercial production. We cannot make someone buy our company. Wecan only keep pushing forward, and if by some miracle we make it intocommercial production, I’d be confident in saying that everyone’s patience willbe well rewarded.
    Just my opinion, as you have yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $210.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.8¢ 19.0¢ 18.3¢ $210.7K 1.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9142 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 142409 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.