WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Different scenarios to play out here. Tale stock of the current...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Different scenarios to play out here.

Tale stock of the current position without the added emotion of Coronovirus and silly Saudi's, Russians and the US playing games. None of them can afford a long drawn out price war... Dollars are far more important than ego's and ultimately Logic will prevail, maybe today, maybe next week but soon.Coronovirus will run its course and science will provide a solution. Nothing can be done short term apart from wait and see but as the original areas of the outbreak continue to stabilisie we will see the panic Start to subside.

Back to WGO... What specifically has changed apart from external market forces?

Management have stated a new office in Perth and the employment of a gas sales expert. Seems to me they are looking to secure forward GSA's with possible cash up front payment(s) to move forward. This may only be part of the funding solution but it will provide alternative finance options moving forward and reduce the necessity of a credit raise or reduce the amount required to be raised.

Without the market crash we would all be happy with raising at around A$0.20+

Yes, would have been nice to raise at the previous highs but who could have forecast what has happened.
    For me, I am happy for Management to explore other options before the necessity to tap shareholders and I expect something to materialise along these lines in the relatively near future.

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.