DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

management, page-2

1. daf
    736 Posts.
    Metal,
    My simple view.

The BAD BAD management has now gone, i.e. Yii and co.
    They were the worst of the worst from a shareholder point of view. They are 6 months gone. I don't want to look back as it causes me stress. Those guys should have been reported to ASIC.

The two left standing, Black and Bennett (not a director at that time but was Co. secretary) have worked very hard to get the base going, which we have now. A very good base from my point of view. Kudos to them.

Parker just joined so ????? I don't know what he has personally done since joining as PRI alignment was done b4 he come on board. He might have played a role in the recent acquisitions???

They do need some other directors on board, minimum 5-6 needed, they have 3 now. I think they mentioned this was being looked at in the AGM. If they get someone with great credentials it will make a big diff in SP? This is not having a go at the current directors but they are new to these types of roles. It could be a great career starter for future directorships etc. if they prove themselves here.

They have been winning smaller contracts along the way towards the big ones so this does indicate the momentum and a indication that their goods are wanted by the market. I belive in the technology and the timing is right, energy, carbon credits, green-house, change of Gov't etc etc etc.

From all indications INT trials went very very well. I heard about others that were not so good and some were kicked out very early as they were rubbish.

As previously stated the proof is in the pudding and only a good contract or two (which is very possible) will lift this companies profile and therefore SP. Is this happens you will never ever ever see 5cents again in your life-time.

Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.