AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Management, page-3

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Onceover thats not right for DEG, PLS, Chalice shareholders, it was get rich quick. Very quick, and a host of other companies with less than AZY.
    I have to bite the bullet, management not doing things market likes and they have done a lot of that.

I mentioned to them when share price was 1.5c, you cant wake up every day doing the same thing expecting different results.
    Time to look in the mirror in the morning and say lets do things different today if you want different results. They didnt listen.

Yeah i agree, there have been just too many Corporate presentations that repeatedly have no result on share price, even negative results when Directors sells during a Corporate presentation as was the case few months ago,
    and not enough action elsewhere.

I guess some of the Directors just want to be seen to be doing something, when in fact they are doing nothing.
    I get the gut feeling the Diamond holes results are no good, hope i am wrong.

Another long slow northing year for AZY and its share holders like the last 3-4-5yr and beyond imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.