AZY 4.55% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Management, page-7

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Sounds to me very much like you might be full of self importance CS....

"I told the directors - but they didnt listen" - therefore they must be doing it all wrong - bahahaha......

I cant believe you have stayed invested after none of our "obviously useless" directors took your advise - lets see, maybe they thought that they would let the results of drilling do the talking and let the market take care of our price.....what a ridiculous concept......

The market will do what the market does and the price of our shares will go up and down as the market dictates - and I will be happy to let it do just that, much better than having managers who are full of piss and wind trying to get the price higher than it should be....

If and when we get some good drilling results the market will dictate where the price will go to and some of us will sell, take profits, hold, add more - generally just do what we desire...

Until then - you just keep on believing that what you say is the most important info available - and then wonder why people laugh and ignore....

Have a lovely day.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $33.17K 3.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 12152888 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 10342891 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.