MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Management, page-160

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    All I ever hear from you fritzl is FP did this, FP did that, FP wah wah wah, asx announcement hurt my feelings and frank didn't let me in on all his secrets.

the bottom line is that magnis has a 63% stake in IM3NY, Townsville is not priced in and is still most likely many years away pending IM3NYs success, Nachu is a leverage tool that may or may not come into play in the future. Do you need FP to spell this out for you? FP yes, is abit too ambitious and optimistic in his interviews but that is the attitude you want from a CEO is it not?

Sure, investors have been strung on in the past and it's taken quite a while to get to where we are now, deals have fallen through or been pushed aside but things finally seem to be moving along in a project that has potential.

right now the focus is on IM3NY and the question that is going to make or break IM3 is wether or not they can produce batteries with a low enough defect rate to turn a profit with their second hand equipment, so we will see once semi automated production comes around if they can iron out the issues that will inevitably arrise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.