MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Management, page-170

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    I replied to you yesterday and tagged you in it.

I am not going to put a figure on it as it depends on a number of things.

- when is the listing happening?

- will the Biden bill pass? If it doesn't there will be significantly less leverage and confidence with regards to how much Im3ny can raise

- the machinery they acquired is old, has been kept in storage and may not work properly, after all, the person we bought the machinery off did go bankrupt.

- what batteries are going to be available?

apparently the Gen one going by the latest presentation, they developed this a while ago and the only thing that has improved has been cycle and charge rates.

The solid state prototype demonstrated in NY with truly great specs
    - volumetric capacities of 380wh/kg and 700 Wh/L is nowhere to be seen for years!
    it was said to be available commercially by 2019!

Latest presentation says they will make 190 wh/kg.
    So did they lie about what batteries they are capable of producing?

The presentation before that,
    - said 300 wh/kg (not solid state) batteries would be sent out in 2021 once Im3ny starts semi automated production,
    so where is it? Doesn't exist.

In that same presentation they said 2025 for solid state.
    But they had a prototype solid state battery in 2017 that they said would allow range of 680km on the same single charge???

Where are these batteries !
    how far in development, and why no updates?
    Apart from charging and cycles C4v have gone backwards since 2017 and haven't been able to back up these claims!

So how would I know how to value Im3ny?

Townsville 2019 FS,
    3 Billion in capex just for the building!
    2.5b NPV,
    IRR of only 21%,
    that is when lithium prices were 380/t and now they are $2500/t!
    up to 80% of battery cost is raw materials.
    Requires serious commitment from govt and other businesses

If they mention bringing Townsville into production the valuation for me significantly drops.

Nachu, not going to happen. Great deposit but not exactly a good grade, however good flake size
    - The deposit there was a graveyard in which they had to relocate all the graves,
    - There are 59 households of villagers living on the tenements! they are need to be relocated and Magnis needs to build them houses and an area to live in and were planning to name it Nachu village.

-The company's website goes on about the SML, the SML means jack. And so does the SEZ.

That very biased report @Scottie69 posted the other day is extremely misleading. I don't blame him, it makes MNS seem good to people who can't see through the sh*t

Magnis has two subsideries, MTT and UTZ, one will mine and one will process.

For starters the SEZ (agreement of no tax for 10 years) only relates to the Magnis subsidary UTZ who were to process the graphite!
    The SEZ was in place in 2015 so there is 4 years left of tax free if they processing graphite now! so you can safely this has gone.

The MDA is more important then the SML ill tell you why...

The last update on this was from 2017, after the new legislation came into play and before the mining commission was formed. The terms look a lot worse then the previous MDA. The previous MDA had clauses to protect government ownership but didn't list these.

Some of the terms of the updated MDA

- Tanzanian Govt can acquire up to 50% of the shares in the mining company
    - Tax rate of 30%
    - 3% production royalty
    - Inspection fee of 1% of the gross value of exportation of mineral or minerals shall apply
    - not less than 16% non-dilutable free carried intered in shares of UTZ

They said they would update shareholders accordingly. that was over 3 years ago.. don't forget the Tanzanian govt has forced outside miners to get funding from Tanzanian Banks. Only one company has managed to succeed in doing so!

Notice that they had a chinese company lined up to build, a BFS and said everything was progressing!

Join the dots, everything is progressing, everything is to fast track. But nothing is happening? They say this in just about every announcement. With no updated follow ups. Like magic, some things are never heard or seen again.

A bit like the 45% stake in the 1Gwh factory in Germany that was said to expand to 30Gwh

OR
    The prime minister of India's "made in India, for India program Which Magnis said they would have 20% of an indian gigafactory - first to be 1Gwh and be scaled to 30Gwh

Don't forget these announcements were "final discussions underway with binding off takes in place" etc etc.

Don't forget they put out an update on Nachu saying they have spent 9 million on roads in the latest report!!! Wtf.

Just a reminder, there has been atleast 3 announcements now, all pertaining to claim they have spent money on clearing trees and building roads. The latest one has no pictures, just 9 million in cash vanishing!

Imperium are the only ones that are doing a good job. Can't say the same about C4V and definitely not Magnis.

However, regardless of what I say, the sun will continue to shine out of Magnis's a** in the eyes of shareholders. I think the market cap will increase but depends on how much they raise.

Throwing together a mixture of the biggest battery makers who are well and truly established, and might I add already have other revenue streams outside of batteries is stupid. Especially ones that are losing money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.