MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi Fellow MNS Investors,I have been passive HC for a long time...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    Hi Fellow MNS Investors,
    I have been passive HC for a long time and mostly just read and did not create an account. But recently I created because I have enough for very few people that have always been downramping not only on MNS but so many other stocks. HC is now full of them and almost happening on every stock that I own. I have invested big on MNS since last year for long term. I don't mind for real different opinions but just want to share they are lot of these people on HC because they are mostly pip traders. They tried to get 1 or 2 cent pip trading every day/weeks by posting so many negatives. Some of them just hate some fellow investors or hate some in the Management or some just lost their bets. The best way for us as investors is to put them on IGNORE. If no one is replying to their post, they will be tired of trying.

So my fellow investors please all of us use the IGNORE button for MNSFAN, Fritzl and others. For MNSFAN, Fritzl and others, you can go away and find on ASX lot of penny stocks that you can make 1 or 2 cents for your trade. Go there and don't bother downramping here.

Cheers
    Connex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.