MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Funny how it’s the media who love to use the term ‘raid’ when...

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Funny how it’s the media who love to use the term ‘raid’ when ASIC are required to investigate these matters due to some sort of random allegation thrown their way. Makes it sound out to be some sort of dramatic scene like out of Wolf of Wall Street!

Looking at previous ASIC ‘raids’ of other ASX listed companies, it’s usually all confirmed by ASIC and in the media within a day or two. This allegedly happened over 2 and a half weeks ago and the article can’t even provide not one hint of a reason for the ‘raid’ but just goes on to talk about former staff that have left before talking about their website and latest announcement.

Where are the details?

Now I can only speculate as to whether this is something we should all be too concerned about (and sounds like no one can as there has not been one valid reason provided in 2 and a half weeks) but to me just sounds like part of the continued smear campaign against FP and Magnis as mentioned in the article itself. Most of these ASIC ‘raids’ when reported in the media and once confirmed by ASIC are usually handled in a manner such as ‘our premises were attended by investigators and the company provided them with information to assist with their inquiries’. At this stage it doesn’t sound like this is anything different. We all know of several characters who are capable of such allegations and what their concerns with the company are, and they’ve obviously taken it to ASIC who after 2 and a half weeks haven’t even been bothered to confirm it themselves.

I personally have Fritzl on ignore (I recommend you all do to) but sounds like the worst part of all this is the fact most of you will have to put up with him banging on about it for the next 6 months.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.