TIR titan resources limited

management, page-11

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    ryan may have interest in the co and may have put his 'guts' as you say into it but he has still mismanaged the company......try being impartial...guts etc have little to do with it,,,what counts are runs on the board and slik management.what has transpired with titan does not represent good mangement...they preached bioheap as the future of the co and poured big $ into it and now theyve done a complete about face....tried to cover it over with token assistance as they jetison POT....and have wasted valuable $ from which they will see nothing......Radio Hill was a debacle,,,,fox are laughing all the way,with the rest of west perth, to the bank. if i d known they were selling it so cheap i would have piked it up myself!! oh..but as management sais they still derive 1% royalty...thats even more laughable...1%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are they serious????
    they probably will get mining underway but if theyd made up their minds as to their direction they would be fin the money now not 2005....time is money in this game

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.