LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Managements Awkward Silence, page-31

1. 2,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    I agree superficially with some of your statements , taking a more philosophical approach this is how I see the emerging alternate market. Currently China are the dominant players for supply of converters to produce the majority of batteries for the world , someone mentioned the number of coal fired power stations they are building in China and I pointed out its most likely a direct response to the manufacturing they do for all the consumer nations as well as their own because somewhat ironically they are also the biggest producers of renewable energy in the world today. .Chinas production of renewable energy is greater than the entire production of renewable energy in the rest of our world . The UAE are looking to transform their energy manufacture and expand renewables , they are also looking to establish manufacturing and some will be directed at EV as well as hydrogen or ammonia based fuels to remain a viable energy producing force in our world . Meanwhile Russia who supply China with oil and gas are it seems showing signs of greatly improved development and prosperity supplying China and other regions , India is also a rapidly developing manufacture supplying the world probably financed in part by the USA and China are now actively seeking and mining in areas in the African and South American countries in a bid I assume to maintain cost efficient supply of raw material for their converters and ultimately manufacture of batteries for EV and every other thing within the lowest cost band . So the question is given those fundamentals its hardly surprising FINANCE IS HARD TO FIND benched against traditional criteria . In addition COVID and the more recent GEo Political tensions {which I believe are all related to the battle raging around energy ,Russia and Iran and its oil and gas and the alternative energy} . The UAE are an ideal starting point to establish a new type of processing and supply from a poorly contested source and reality says this will take a lot of courage for anyone trying to compete outside the manufacturing or processing industry that China have dominated . In Australia today I doubt I am alone in screaming to rebuild a manufacturing capability here, indeed I think a host of countries might be thinking of the almost total dependence on China a domestic economy has , cheap reliable energy is the biggest part of that story all over the world . So thats how I see the problem for LPD, getting the numbers to stack up and support financing to establish supply through a less contested resource and with a new approach to processing through chemical engineering which again is an almost uncontested processing approach , and in respect of those processes it will produce by products and a style of mining that offers full remediation and use of the mined land , this is an absolutely unique approach offering relatively low entry cost for both mining and processing replete with usable by products and absolutely nothing in the way of traditional mining or processing to compare its economic viabilty, I am as frustrated as absolutely anyone else regarding the delays and seemingly lack of communication and at its previous highs briefly considered cashing out and sorely regretting at this point I didnt------however should finance come it might be the beginning of a small revolution for both mining and processing and with at least 4 more viable sites across the globe thats a pretty exciting thought which I hope I live long enough to realise ---------so thats how I see the situation I am sure many share my view and very confident these are the issues confronting the LPD team seeking finance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $6.705K 2.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
170 186161089 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 98743778 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.